Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wrap up of 2009

We had a great year!

Kenny has finished up year nine with the fire department. He also continues to hunt for that buck, that has never been seen, lol. a
Brent passed her RN state exam and started a new job with new opportunities. Trying to figure out which way to steer her role as a nurse and registered to start her BSN in 2010.
Hunter stopped peeing in the bed at night, he also has bunk beds now! In his words, "I am growing up mommy".
Ryleigh has been walking nearly a year now and each and every day learns a new word and how to use it, her first sentence : "My Daddy".
As life takes it's turns for good and bad I am happy to say that this year was mostly up and not down and there is so much in my life I am thankful for.

No comments: