Thursday, January 15, 2009

I was tagged!

3 joys :
My children-- Hunter and Ryleigh, though it has been nearly three short years with them I can't imagine my life without them.
Alone time-- I love my family and friends but I also need my alone time, it helps clear my mind.
Baking-- Trying new cake, ideas and breads, cookies, etc. I enjoy it.

3fears:
Something happening to my family! Illness, kidnapping, death, or anything else.
Safety! When Kenny is gone it is hard for me to fall asleep.
Dying of lung problems, I have seen many deaths and this is one I don't wish to experience.

3 goals:
Passing the NCLEX!
Having two well-rounded, happy children.
Have my finances in line by the end of 2009.

3 obsessions: Chocolate! Anything with chocolate in it has to be good!
I am very organized and am obsessed with everything working out how "it should"
I love the sunshine. I don't think that I could make it up north.

3 randoms:
My friends like to call me "Martha Stewart" --- I guess because of all the scrap books I make, and the crafts I do with the kids.
I want to live on a farm, the kind with a little garden and a cow. I want to get the eggs in the morning.
I like laying in bed in the morning and having Hunter climb over me -- Mommy! with a big smile on his face.

No comments: