Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bed Time






After a nice hot bath and great dinner that Kenny made we all just sat around the newly decorated Christmas tree and relaxed as we watched our holiday movies. Papa bought Ryleigh some new slippers but by this time she had already "ate" them off of her feet.
If Hunter only knew how much he is like his mother when it comes to oragnization, I mean he lines his animals up for goodness sakes!




3 comments:

The Warneke's said...

I miss this kids :( As soon as we get back from NC I want to take them both for a Saturday night sleep over.. If it's okay with you. I have some fun stuff a brewing!

The Boro Gang said...

It is ok with me as long as it is with you guys. just let me know when.

Kristin Weaver said...

We'll be there soon. I can't wait to see you guys!