Friday, October 24, 2008

Craft Time with Mommy
















I was e-mailed this nifty craft on tie-dyed pumpkin t-shirts so of course I had to make it. Well then I thought to make one for thanksgiving with our hands. Here is the shirts in progress. I think they will be great in the end. Of course I made my little turkey's each participate, I just couldn't hold the camera with the little one.










3 comments:

TeamTaylor said...

Looks like great fun Boro now who is gonna clean the mess, Go princess with your bad self glad to see that you are progressing so well

The Warneke's said...

Good idea with the Turkey's. Lance and I made the pumpkin ones for this year from the family fun website. Lance had orange hands for two day! lol.

Kristin Weaver said...

Craft time with Mommy makes great Christmas gifts. We'd love some of Rylee and Hunter originals.